Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Airport YYZ) Delta Airport West

opus
By opus,
in

Hotwire shows a rate of $47 for a 3.5* in Toronto Downtown East when I search for a room with check in of 30 Jan and check out of 1 feb

Amenites are

non-smoking

fitness centre

pool

restaurant

business centre

high speed

children's activities

Could this be the Delta Chelsea?

I would agree that the hotel in the Airport zone does look to be the Delta Airport.

What will you be doing in Toronto while you are there? Keep in mind that the airport is a little out of the city and unless you have a car there is no cheap way of getting to downtown and back. In good traffic the trip from the airport to downtown will take ~30 minutes depending on where you want to go, and during peak times this could be easily upwards of an hour. A cab ride will cost upwards of $50 each way.

I have stayed at the Delta Chelsea, and while the rooms are small compared to what you can get at other places, the location is incredible. It has been a few years since I stayed there but the hotel and rooms were clean, but you can tell the hotel is a little dated (that doesn't mean dirty).

If you are planning on being downtown during your stay, my personal choice would be the Delta Chelsea strictly from a location/convenience stand point. The slightly better reviews at the Airport Delta would be worth the hassle for me, especially since the price is the same.

And as I mentioned before, there is a cheap $9/24hour parking lot less than 5 minute walk away.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]