Hotwire Hotel: ID 4* Greater Downtown Portland $69

UiU
By UiU,
in

Hello.

I need help identifying a 4* Hotel Greater Downtown Portland.

Dates: 1/9/09-1/11/09

Price: $69

Amenities: Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed

I didn't see a property listed on the forums with only those amenities.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I need help identifying a 4* Hotel Greater Downtown Portland.

Dates: 1/9/09-1/11/09

Price: $69

Amenities: Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed

I didn't see a property listed on the forums with only those amenities.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I am seeing the same hotel (or at least the same amenities) for the dates 3/18-3/22. As an additional data point, Hotwire lists it as receiving a rating of "4.5 of 5" from "40+ customer reviews on TripAdvisor".

Looking at the TripAdvisor ratings, the hotels in the right part of town with roughly that rating are:

Hotel Monaco (4.5 on TripAdvisor, 200+ reviews)

Hotel Deluxe (4.5 on TA, 150+ reviews - not on Hotwire list, but known Priceline 4*

Riverplace (4.5 on TA, 48 reviews - not on the HotWire list, but is a known Priceline 4* hotel)

Hotel Modera (4.5 on TA, 61 reviews)

Governor Hotel (4.0 on TA, 56 reviews - not on HotWire list, but is a known Priceline 4* hotel)

I'd guess it's Riverplace or Hotel Modera, but I don't know how close the TripAdvisor rating/review count are on the HotWire listings. 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor is a strong endorsement, imho.

If you pulled the trigger, please let us know what you learned!

cz4ever, this would appear to be a match for the Hotel Vintage Plaza (as that's what's showing on the vacation package side with these amenities). Please post a new thread if you decide to book, and use the site's HOTWIRE link. Thanks.

Thanks. Actually, in case it makes a difference, I just realized that the amenities I see do not match those of the original poster. The one I'm seeing does not have the fitness center (boutique, restaurant, business center, internet access, and spa).

I had not realized you could use the "packages" link as a way to get more clues. Looking there with the correct amenities (woops), it appears to be a match with the Riverplace Hotel, which also is a match for the TripAdvisor review information (4.5/5 and 40+ reviews). Seems like a nice deal at $85/night, if that's the one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]