Hotwire Hotel: Any Guess on which Hotel I might get?

LauraScottsdale
By LauraScottsdale,
in

I am very new to this....first day posting anywhere! I am trying to plan a girlfriends trip to Vegas. Looking at the 5 star $126 Hotwire deal for feb 6th-8th. Any guesses on what hotel it might be? What if we need two beds..what do we do? Thanks.

Also dumb question but...if I purchase the travel insurance and then hate the hotel they give me can I just forfeit using the insurance?

Thanks for the help.

I just went in and increase guests to 3 people...wow! the rate went up like $75....maybe I will beg for a 2nd bed when I get to check in

you can ask for two beds, but if you tell the clerk that the room is for 4 adults, you may have to pay an additional "extra person" charge.

Note that the Wynn charnges an extra $50/per person per nite over double occupancy on their own website... so if you do get 'caught' and/or the hotel only offers you 2 beds at an additional charge... it could be an extra $100/nite! :)

You may take the chance and get away with it... but it's usually best to weigh your risks by knowing what the 'worst case scenario' is. I supposed worst case scenario is that there are no rooms with 2 beds in them avaialble when you check-in and you are stuck with a room with one bed... one level down is an extra charge of $50-$100/nite... next level down is that it all goes fine and you get the bed type you request.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

PS- also, please include the amenities associated with the property in this thread

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]