Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (Weston-Plantation-Davie) Sheraton Suites

carla63
By carla63,
in

I am looking at hotwire, 3 and 1/2 star for $66 in Weston-plantation-Davie area, I am thinking the Hilton is the hamton inn in plantation which does offer free shuttle to port... we can not at fll airport until after midnight and can't use the shuttle services. We have 4 adults and 3 kids and we get in on march 20th checking out 21st to go to port for cruise. Can you tell me which hotel it is that I'm looking at on hotwire. if I don't use this option my next choice would be holiday inn express convention center on cosway. how can I get the best price for this... yea I'm a first timer for the whole hotwire stuff

I decided to scrap the HOTWIRE Weston-Plantation-Davie idea. The $66 offer seemed great but after trying to pay

for taxi or shuttle service for seven people after midniite, took all the savings away.

I am sorry, I should be posting this next portion under Florida Priceline, but I can't figure out how.

I would like to try PRICELINE to try to get the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Airport. They have 24 hour airport shuttle.

We come into FLL 3-20-09 @ 11:55 pm. How do I go about priceline for this hotel? Select Fort Lauderdale Airport,

3.5* ?? Put in my bid. I see some are getting this hotel for $77. I did calll the Hilton Airport to ask if it was okay if I

happen to "win" them through PRICELINE, would it be okay to have 2 rooms with doubles being we are a party of 7.

They said they would be happy to arrange that.

I would really like the Holiday Inn Express Convention Center, but I don't want to pay the $208 plus tax that I am finding for.

Thanks for all your help.

I would like to try PRICELINE to try to get the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
With PRICELINE there is no way to target a specific property. While the hotel may currently say they're "fine" with accomodating 7 people in 2 rooms, they're under no obligation to do so should the hotel become more full between now and your stay and they feel the need to give you rooms with only one bed. As well, since you can't target a specific property, how would you handle winning a different hotel which wasn't as willing to accomodate your triple/quad occupancy request?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After studying every angle, I think the renting of a car was our best mode of economical transportation. I found a code for Thirty car rental 004M001010.

I am going to decide on taking the 3.5* in Weston-Plantation-Davie for $66 ammenities

pool fitness hi-speed internet restaurant customer favorite icon

Do you think this is the Sheraton Suites?

Thank you for your advice. I will use HOTWIRE link

My dates are 3-20-09 (1 night) and again on 3-29-09 (1 night) 2 rooms 4 adults 3 children

Yes, the Sheraton Suites would be our best guess.

If you do purchase for both nites, please post one win in this thread and then start a NEW TOPIC for the second stay... this will enable each to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- if you haven't booked the rental car yet, please also note that we are an affiliate of Thrifty Car Rental and please use our link for that reservation as well :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did 'win" the Sheraton Suites for 3/29/09 for $66 two rooms tax $20.21 total $152.20

I thought I saw a new listing in same area 3* for $56 complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, business, laundry facilities, high speed internet, but when I came back from cross ref, it was gone. I will keep looking. Will book car rental through here.

Thanks again.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you received the hotel you were seeking for this leg of your stay.

Please start a NEW TOPIC for the 3/20 nite of your stay.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link for your purchase.

Enjoy your cruise!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]