Canada Montreal Le Crystal

wrob
By wrob,
in

My wife and I had a 2 night stay at the Le Crystal in Montreal between Christmas and New Year 2008.

I got the room via Hotwire for $134 a night using the link here in the forum. It is the only downtown

Montreal hotel that is a 4.5* on Hotwire so I won't go through the amenities list.

The hotel is well located on Mountain Street (de la Montagne) right across from the Bell Centre

and only a short block away from Ste Catherine Street. The hotel is only just over a year old.

We checked in and were upgraded free of charge to a larger suite. The suite was very modern

and most comfortable. There were flat screen TVs in both the living room and bedroom

and the bathroom was HUGE with a rain forest shower.

Highspeed wifi was free. A newspaper appeared at our door each morning although why they

left us a Toronto paper on day 2 I have no idea! This is Montreal! LOL

We were visiting family so did not dine in the restaurant which looked very nice... we had a drink

both evenings in the small bar and it was very pleasant.

Valet parking was quick, friendly and efficient with an offer of directions if needed every time

we picked up the car.

The front desk was super quick at both check in and on departure.

We'd highly recommend this hotel... very modern, comfortable and well located.

We'll stay again.

Rob

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]