LAX Los Angeles Premium Hertz

Superbenj
By Superbenj,
in

Premium Car Rental Car rental

Hertz

Los Angeles International Airport

Offer Price: $25.00 (per day)

30/5/09 to 9/6/09 (apologies for the date format but I'm English!)

Had 24 rejected went 25 immediately on another card and got it

Have seen that someone got $14 a day on a standard which seems great value, so not sure how good a rate this is, its miles less than I thought we would have to spend so Im happy

I think this is an excellent deal for a Premium rental! - is this for dates in 08 or 09?

It would be greatly appreciated if you could use the site's link to PRICELINE to start future purchases if you did not do so this time around.

Thanks again.

D'oh, '09, will update the post. I did use the link to purchase the rental, so hopefully the affiliate commission will be heading your way! Will deffo be getting some hotels for the trip too

The Grand Marquis is probably their "main" car, but thru one-way rentals they may get other cars at the same car class. If you want to know the possibilities i would give the rental location a call (not the national reservation number, the actual LAX location) and ask them what cars they consider to be in the "premium" car class... but realize that cars are assigned based upon whatever is on the lot at the time of your check-in, and you can't really reserve a specific car regardless of how you book.

If you need help with an upcoming rental please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]