Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis (Downtown) Crowne Plaza Northstar

canatravel
By canatravel,
in

I am wondering what the success rate is for getting two beds when requested. I normally don't care if I get one or two beds, but on this occasion two beds are required. I am heading to football game this weekend and don't feel like sharing bed with another dude.

Hotwire is showing price of $64 per night for 4* downtown. That is a steal of a deal considering we are currently paying $150 per night for Crowne Plaza which is the preferred location. But will sacrifice location for the savings offered.

What is the success rate when two beds are requested by calling the hotel direct after bid is confirmed.

Thanks for the help.

Booked the hotel - sorry I forgot to use the link :) - and it was the Crowne Plaza Northstar.

We had a reservation at this hotel - 612.36 ($90 for 1/3/2009 $190 for 1/4/2009 +tax x 2 rooms) that was made directly though the hotel.

Hotwire Total - $286.76

SAVINGS - $325.60

Thanks Hotwire - I will invest the savings in a steak and bottle o'wine at one of Minneapolis' fine steakhouses - Not the Stock Market!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]