Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Buffalo (Airport BUF) Days Inn

Double_Downon11
By Double_Downon11,
in

Looking to book yet another hotel thru either Hotwire or Priceline for one night before an upcoming trip. I searched Hotwire and there is a 3.5* available with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Children's Activity Program

2.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor based on 80+ reviews.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance.

Would appear to be a match for the Millennium Buffalo Airport.

Given the rather negative tripadvisor rating, you may want to take your chances with the unidentified 2.5* in the same zone for the same price. While the Millennium may have a 3.5* rating, the reviews I'm reading on tripadvisor don't sound make it sound like the hotel is worthy of a 3.5* - or even 3* for that matter.

HOTWIRE link: HOTWIRE.

Would appear to be a match for the Millennium Buffalo Airport.

Given the rather negative tripadvisor rating, you may want to take your chances with the unidentified 2.5* in the same zone for the same price. While the Millennium may have a 3.5* rating, the reviews I'm reading on tripadvisor don't sound make it sound like the hotel is worthy of a 3.5* - or even 3* for that matter.

HOTWIRE link: HOTWIRE.

Lol. no kidding. Sounds like people should avoid the Millenium at all costs from all the reviews I just read on Trip Advisor. I am very surprised it is rated 3* or 3.5* based on these reviews but it might have something to do with it being a Sheraton previously.

Thanks for the heads up.

Additionally, the 2.5* looks like it might be a match for the Days Inn Airport, based upon what's coming up on the vacation package side of HOTWIRE.

Thanks Aaron. We stayed at the Days Inn last year thru Hotwire on another trip and it was adequate. I'm just trying to figure out if there's a way to get parking included as we need to leave it at the hotel for our quick trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]