By cairdekb,
in

Hello,

Can anybody help me to identify the following hotels

date of stay is august 9th-13th

Fort lauderdale beach area

3.5* ( Best Value rating) restaurant, pool, fitness $63

2.5* restaurant, pool, fitness $69

2* beach access, airport shuttle, restauraunt, pool, comp breakfast, buisness center, laundry $43

Thank You

Not sure of the hotels above, but is the 2.5* at $69 really an option when there are 3* and 3.5* hotels at much less? If you were considering paying that much the Hyatt Pier 66 gets very good reviews and i think is available for your dates and can often be had for $80.

You didn't mention the 3* that comes up on your search but my guess is that one is the Holiday Inn.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I had identified the three star as probable holiday inn, similarly hyatt ( approx $106 ) as four star.

The ones listed above were the ones I was wondering about, not really considering the 2.5* but sometimes there can be very little difference between half star rating.

If anyone can identify the 3.5 star I would appreciate it.

Kind regards

CKB

Hi,

I'm still searching for fort lauderdale beach area :-(

The 3.5 Star august 9th to 13th is listed as pool rest & fitness center .. no beach access.

After some searching one of the possibilities I've come up with is the Radisson Bahia Mar, but iZ'm not sure.

Can anyone help.

We are three girls looking to have a fun time :-)

Hi,

Last week Booked first nite in Fort lauderdale 9th August. 3* holiday inn price as follows.

1 room(s) @ $50.00 per night x 1 night(s) $50.00

Taxes and fees: $11.95

Hotel Subtotal $61.95

Total Price $61.95

Today booked remaining three nites with priceline. First bid 35, 2nd bid 49, 3rd bid $43 3* hotel. Same Hotel .. holiday in Fort lauderdale beach.

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $129.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$22.65

Total Charges: $151.65 ( average price per nite .. $50 after tax )

Last week tried priceline & failed at max bid of 48$ fort lauderdale beach area 3*

Regards

ckb

Were both of these made on Priceline or was the first purchase made on Hotwire? If the first one was on Hotwire please supply the amenities that Hotwire associates with this hotel (you can still view them by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page).

Same 3* rating with both services?

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]