Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Airport PHX) Holiday Inn Select

gramey
By gramey,
in

3* Holiday Inn Select in Phoenix-Airport area.

11/6-11/8

2 rooms for 2 nights

$44 per room/night(plus approx $6 per room/night in taxes and fees)

Amenities...

shuttle

restaurant

pool

fitness

business cntr

golf nearby

laundry

At the time of the purchase, Holiday Inns site quoted rates of $80 per room for the first night with

and increase to $104 for the second night at this same property.

side note: this will be the 3rd consecutive year we've stayed at this property when we travel to phoenix

for the Nascar race there in the Fall. In 2002 it was a 2 1/2* property for $28 per night, in 2003 we

got it on Priceline(sorry cant recall the bid amount). In either case, it beats the hotel rate hands down.

I will post a current review for this property when we return in november.

Sounds like a great rate for what appears to be a busy time in the area.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and supplying the amenities associated with it. I'm sure this will help others that are looking for a hotel in this area.

Enjoy your stay and the races.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We stay in phoenix partly out of tradition-and the fact thats its a quick(!) ride to the airport monday morning and

also because the hotels near the track are always booked up waaay in advance, just try to get a room in Goodyear

for next april's race! :)

the first year we went, in 2001 we stayed at the Hilton Taptio Resort for $48(!!!) per night, but hotwire hasn't had a

price like that for that property on race weekend in awhile. Plus, my mother just likes Holiday Inn's, so, we humor her.

You know how it is. :)

Personally, i'm flexible when it comes to accomodations,,but for this trip i just go with the majority.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]