Priceline Hotel: Which room do you receive at THE HOTEL? 2 beds possible?

taco bell
By taco bell,
in

I noticed the website for The Hotel lists 3 options for room types: V Suite, THE Suite, DLX Room. Im guessing priceline customers are receiving the DLX Room as it is the cheapest and smallest. The online booking system only gives an option for 1 king bed for this style room. I need a room with 2 beds, is this possible to get at The Hotel through priceline?

Thank you.

Welcome to the site. :)

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy/1 bed. You can search for up to 4 people, which are guaranteed some sort of bedding for 4 - on HOTWIRE.

Additionally, I'd strongly recommend not using PRICELINE if you must stay at a certain property, as there's absolutely no guarantee you'll get that hotel if you do win a bid.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases, as doing so supports the site.

The Hotel is the only 5 star property on that side of the strip, so i am just assuming that is the place priceline is giving based on what other people have received. I realize priceline does not guarantee anything other than 1 bed, i was just wondering what experience people have in seeking 2 beds.

If you were to get the hotel on PRICELINE, you could call and ask for 2 beds, but there is no guarantee and if they do put you down for 2 beds, it may be put down as a "request" only. Asking for "experiences" in trying to get 2 beds at hotels via PRICELINE isn't going to help much, as it will likely come down to the day/s you're going and even may come down to the person you talk to.

Additionally, while that hotel may be the only hotel on the list in that zone at that star rating, be aware that there could be a previously unreported hotel that would come up as a win...

PRICELINE link: PRICELINE

I'm glad you got 2 beds, MurtleCake, but 2 beds aren't guaranteed on a Priceline reservation, even if there's no price difference between 1-bed and 2-bed rooms.

Of course, but it should be fine if you check with the hotel I would imagine. I've never had a problem with that in Vegas. Unless you check in super super late or something to prevent it.

THE Hotel also has a sofabed in the living room of all rooms. Even if you only got one bed because no others were available, you would still have that as a backup. Their rooms are some of the best in Vegas. It's my favorite place to stay.

Thanks for your help. Looks like TheHotel has added the "DLX Room" which they only offer with 1 king bed and no suite, sounds like a regular room. I think i might forgo priceline on this trip in order to ensure 2 beds.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]