Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Boston (Cambridge- Brookline) Courtyard

hawkeyenfo
By hawkeyenfo,
in

This is my first post here. SO, daughter, and I will be there for one day. The cheapest it goes for is the gov't rate of $159 a nite and website rate of $179. AAA 3 diamonds. One block from the 'T', and 4 miles from downtown. Anyone have ideas for sightseeing?

Dates in-out: 21-22 August

$55 & 3* = no sale

$56 & 2.5* = I'm there

Maybe could have done better, but found out about betterbidding.com after maoney changed hands. Great site!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, usually when you lower your quality preference, it's a good move to lower your dollar bid as well but I doubt this hotel would have gone for much less than what you bid. Tough to beat paying one third of their website price - congratulations!

With access to the T, seems like the whole spectrum of things in Boston are available to you - Freedom Trail, museums, Sox, "Cheers" bar.

Thanks for posting. Have a great trip.

Nice deal you got and welcome to the board.

Congratulations on your win.

If you want to read further about lowering your bid when lowering your star rating you can give this thread a read: If You Lower Your Star Quality then Lower your Bid Price.

Boston is a great city (in the summer :) ). I'll try to find my old notes on my last Boston trip and if i find anything worthy of mentioning i'll post back. I seem to recall a BBQ ribs joint that we went to for a drink (near the square) and although we didn't have time to have a full meal we knew it was a laid back place that we'd enjoy visting on our next trip.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back. The hotel was great, the location is a great neighborhood with lots of restaurants and shops to walk to, and the T (subway) was very easy to use. Very new, very clean, HS internet, hot tub & pool. Wish I was there for more than 1 night. This was a steal at $56. Strongly recommended.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]