Priceline Hotel: 3* Providence (Cranston-Warwick-Airport PVD) Courtyard Warwick Airport

dreinke
By dreinke,
in

Two of our partners got delayed flying out on Friday. I checked the weather and figured their flight would get cancelled. ALL flights got cancelled and many were unable to secure lodging by the time their flight got officially cancelled until the next day. Luckily we booked on Priceline earlier figuring worst case we eat the money, but they did get cancelled and had a room for the night.

Saw some recent winning bids for $50 at a 3* in this zone.

$50 first bid winner.

Hotel worked out great, but the shuttle was shut down due to weather and there were no taxis running at all. Luckily, they figured out an alternative (I'll leave this part out) but be aware of that in the future for this type of situation.

Congratulations on your win, and thanks for sharing your result with the board.

Excellent foresight in pre-booking the room even though you might not have needed it. If I was in that situation I doubt that I would have done that, and would have been paying through the nose for a hotel that night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]