Hotwire Hotel: Boca Raton new zones

awebber
By awebber,
in

I haven't tracked down the individual differences, but it looks like "Fort Lauderdale (Boca Raton)" is more up-to-date than "WEST PALM BEACH - BOCA RATON" (e.g. Hilton Suites now 3.5* in FLL and 3* in WPB).

Thanks!

=aw

[To follow up on my own post, when I search for "Palm Beach, FL" on hotwire.com I get several zones but none is Boca:

West Palm Beach - Pal... (3 hotels)

Palm Beach Gardens - ... (5 hotels)

Palm Beach (2 hotels)

Singer Island (1 hotel)

Jupiter (1 hotel)

Central Palm Beach (1 hotel)

so maybe Boca isn't Palm beach and the WPB section can be removed?]

Thanks!

=aw

Boca Raton used to be in Hotwire's Ft Lauderdale cluster, but now the Ft Lauderdale cluster only goes as far north as Pomano Beach.

That means if you enter "Ft Lauderdale" as your destination you'll be offered rooms in Pompano Beach still, but not in Boca Raton.

But Boca Raton isn't really part of the Palm Beach cluster either because it doesn't come up when I enter "Palm Beach" as my destination. I do get Boca Raton options if I enter any of the following: Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, or Pompano Beach.

It seems Boca Raton and Deerfield Beach are in sort of an intermediate cluster together now....not really Ft Lauderdale, but not Palm Beach either.

thereuare will see this and decide how the Hotwire Hotel List should be updated to reflect the change.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, awebber.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]