Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Gaylord Palms Resort

njclt
By njclt,
in

This is a great deal...I think you will really like staying at the Gaylord Palms. Don't be shy about asking for a room upgrade. My wife did and a very nice girl at the front desk upgraded us to an atrium view room in the Emerald Bay section of the resort at no additional charge. While some folks have complained about late night noise in the atrium view rooms, we didn't notice it at all. Regardless of whether you get an upgraded room or not, I doubt you'll be disapointed, especially at this price - wow!!!

Enjoy this hotel. This hotel is beautifully decorated at Christmas time. You also got a great price. Be prepared to pay extra resort fee of $15 (if I remember correctly) per day and if you have a car there is a self park fee of like $10-$12/day. I have never stayed at this hotel with a PRICELINE win but have stayed under normal reservations. They always have been quick to upgrade if rooms are available with asking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]