Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood Beach) Crowne Plaza Sian Resort

lejo2008
By lejo2008,
in

Please help me identify this Hotel for Christmas week 2008 - 3.5-star hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach Area

Identified by -

RESORT

Easy Walk to beach

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

Golf Nearby

I believe this is either the Hyatt Pier 66 or Pelican ?

I am seeking a Hotel on 12/26-12/28 2 Nights (2 Adults 1 Child) on or near walking to the beach ... On the beach would be nice.

Thank You !

Thanks for the update, although now I think you may be missing some amenities. The icons are limited to 8 but there can often times be more. To see the full list click 'continue' from the main search page and then directly underneath the icons click 'see all amenities'.

Also, is there a tripadvisor traveler review rating associated with this hotel?

Your Correct there was more.....

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Trip Advisor 3.5 /5 Based on 240 Reviews

I've never stayed here either, but i don't think it's walkable due to the route to the beach, but the hotel does currently run a complimentary shuttle to the beach (runs on the hour... i think return from the beach 10 minutes after the hour), the water taxi goes to the beach and stops on property (i think $13/day for unlimited rides), or a taxi i'm told is $8-$10.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need Assistance in Identifying 2 Hotels in the same Area - Miami Beach North Bal Harbor/Sunny Isle

Dec 28-Dec 30

3 Star - Miami Beach North Bal Harbor/Sunny Isle

Near Beach

Fitness

Pool

Internet

Kitchenette

Trip Advisor 3/5 40+ Reviews

2.5 Star - Miami Beach North Bal Harbor/Sunny Isle

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Internet

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Trip Advisor 2.5/5 140+ Reviews

Thank You (Previously looked in Ft Lauderdale for the same Dates)

Please keep all posts for this stay in this thread.

The above 3* is a match for the Sixty Sixty Resort and Hotel and the 2.5* is a match for the Howard Johnson Dezerland Beach Resort so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad you found something which would work well with your plans and you're happy with the results.

Can you share with the rest of us the name of the hotel you received and the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the follow-up...

Can you please doublecheck, via the method mentioned above using the MY ACCOUNT link at the top right corner of the HOTWIRE home page, and let us know if there was also a Golf icon associated with this property (this wouldn't appear on the 'splash' page of HOTWIRE unless you clicked the 'see all amenities' link on the second page of the booking process)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]