Priceline Hotel: SFO Airport - TODAY - Bidding strategy help!

bizninja
By bizninja,
in

Hi all,

HELP! Any advice on same-day bidding strategy for San Francisco Airport hotels would be much appreciated!

Ideally, I'd like to get a 4* for around $80 (not including tax)...is this unrealistic?

At the worst, I'm willing to settle for a 2.5* for $40 (not including tax)

It's just most important to me that I'm near the airport, hopefully in a hotel with a free shuttle.

HOTWIRE has:

a 4* in the Airport South/Burlingame area with the amenities: Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business for $92. This would appear to be the Hyatt; if it is, not a bad deal given the $125 regular price.

3.5* in the Airport North/Oyster Pt. w/Shuttle, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry for $75 - likely the Radisson ($118 full price)

There's also a 3* in the Airport North/Oyster Point area with the amenities: Shuttle, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry for $49. This *may* be the Holiday Inn.

If any of these are of interest, please use the site's link to HOTWIRE: HOTWIRE.com

With Priceline, obviously you have one chance given the time frame. I would recommend bidding 4* for $75, 3.5* for $65.

Site link to PRICELINE: PRICELINE.com

Not sure if you want to go with one of the above or try your luck wtih PRICELINE.

If the latter, you do have FOUR re-bid zones available when searching for a 4* hotel in this region. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 4* SFO...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $65, if rejected close browser and user our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* SFO and re-bid zone4...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $80

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]