Hotwire Hotel: Help with 3* San Juan Hotel

BerminMD
By BerminMD,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Can you doublecheck the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property...

If i search HOTWIRE for your date for one room i see a similar hotel list but with many more amenities than you've listed above (keep in mind if eight amenities are shown you'll need to click the CONTINUE button next to the offering, then click the 'see all amenities' link under the icons in order to see the complete list)

If i search for 3rooms/6adults, i see a different similar hotel offered, but witih different amenity icons.

Can you confirm exactly what you're seeing offered from HOTWIRE (include the full list of amenities), and if it is still the hotel you've listed above, how many adults/children are you including in your 3 rooms search?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you doublecheck the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property...

If i search HOTWIRE for your date for one room i see a similar hotel list but with many more amenities than you've listed above (keep in mind if eight amenities are shown you'll need to click the CONTINUE button next to the offering, then click the 'see all amenities' link under the icons in order to see the complete list)

If i search for 3rooms/6adults, i see a different similar hotel offered, but witih different amenity icons.

Can you confirm exactly what you're seeing offered from HOTWIRE (include the full list of amenities), and if it is still the hotel you've listed above, how many adults/children are you including in your 3 rooms search?

3* hotel

Comp Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Hi Speed Internet

Inviting Relaxed Lobby

On-Site Dining

Room Service

Family Style Rooms

Holiday Inn, Radisson, DoubleTree logos are at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

The PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links are working fine on this end... have you tried both clicking the logo in the HOTWIRE search box on the top left side of the screen as well as the search box itself?

If you're still receiving an error message, please PM us the URL (from the address bar of your browser) on the page you get the error message and we'll troubleshoot it for you... often it's one of two issue which we can provide an easy fix after we ask you a couple of questions regarding your set-up.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After getting everything to work - it seems as if there are widely varying views on the safety and cleanliness of the Hotel Pierre - per Trip Advisor. If it were me, I wouldnt care too much but I have an elderly mom and maybe the off the beaten path location isnt the best place. I certainly will book thru you - but maybe want to see if there is a 3.5*. Make sense? Anyone have info on the Pierre?

Is there a 3.5* property offered by HOTWIRE that is of interest to you? If so, what is the price and the amenities hot.wir associates wtih the property offered?

What location are you looking for? There are a few 'areas' of San Juan (Old San Juan, Isla Verde, Condado, etc) which are fairly spread out from one another... what area are you hoping to be in?

I also recently added the following to another San Juan thread and am including it here since it's somewhat ontopic and you may find the comments useful as you read reviews:

Generally speaking, San Juan hotels don't get good reviews... it's an expensive hotel market, and when guests pay a lot of money for a room, they expect a certain level of service, which they usually don't get in San Juan. It's not necessarily that the hotels are 'bad', but there is a different culture in San Juan, and while 'connected' to the US, they are still very much an island and operate, as often refered to on cruise ships, "on island time". This slower pace is often interpretted as 'bad service' from guests who are expecting more for their dollars paid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]