Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Louisville (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

geo
By geo,
in

Need a decent room with restaurant in Northern Louisville. Searching Hotwire gave me a 3* in the Clarksville, Jeffersonville, New Albany area on December 22nd for one night for $49. Amenities are: Airport shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, and High Speed Net. I have an idea that it might be the Sheraton Louisville Riverside in Jeffersonville because the rest of the hotels in this given area all seem to be 2*. Searched the forum but couldn't find any info on hotels in this area group. If anyone could help on this oddball request it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bump... I never made it to Chicago because of a family illness so I had nothing to post back. I did post my results to a Detroit trip I booked about a week ago.

Doing some homework I now do not believe this 3* for $49 is the Sheraton. It lists the Trip Advisor rating as 3 out of 5 based on 20+ reviews with the last rating in October; TripAdvisor lists the Sheraton Louisville Riverside as 4 out of 5 and 2 reviews. HOTWIRE also lists a 3.5* in the above area for $20 more ($69) but does not list a Trip Advisor rating. The 3* for $49 may be the Holiday Inn Louisville - North as Trip Advisor gives it 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews with the last review Oct 22nd. Recent reviews for the Holiday Inn are very poor so I have excluded it as an option.

So now I'd like to try and find out what the 3.5* is for $69 with the following amenities: Fitness center, Pool, Restaurant, Business center, High-speed net, Golf nearby. I do not want to stay any further south as I am coming from the north and my destination is north of Louisville the next morning. Thanks for the help.

Nobody reading your Hotwire Chicago thread will know to look here to learn that you cancelled the trip... pelase follow-up that thread with this information so that future users know that the trip was cancelled, and not left wondering if you had success or gave up and made other plans.

The 3.5* above is a match for the Sheraton Riverside so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That Sheraton Riverside would be ideal. Even though this area is in Indiana I'm finding some good info in the Kentucky forum. But yes this Sheraton would be nice however I do not think it is the 3* that Hotwire lists but could possibly be the 3.5* but I have no info to go on with that one. Northern Louisville would be a possibility but hate to drive any further south when I have to drive back north again in the morning. Thanks

Thanks so much for the guidance. I may look into PRICELINE for this area and post over on the Kentucky priceline thread. The 3.5* Hotwire hotel which matches the Sheraton for $69 is not that slick of a deal as Hotels.com lists it for only $16 more. I'm seeing a Hyatt in downtown Louisville just a mile or two south going for $50/nt on PRICELINE and that may be worth a shot. Either way I will post what I end up doing here. Thanks again.

Please keep all posts for this stay in this thread... if you ultimately choose something in the Kentucky area, or use PRICELINE, we'll move the entire thread to the correct section of the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ended up using priceline to win on a 3.5* in downtown Lexington and ended up with the following...>

3.5* Louisville, KY (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

12/22/08-12/23/08 $50

First bid was for 3* Louisville (North) area for $35... rejected

Second bid was for 4* Louisville (Downtown) area for $45...rejected

Third bid was for 3.5* Louisville (Downtown) area for $50... Accepted

Hyatt Regency Louisville 3

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]