Priceline Hotel: 3* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Paramus-Hackensack) Hyatt Place Fairlawn

vb mom
By vb mom,
in

We needed a room at the last minute. I was unable to use a "free" bid as the only zone that did not include the star level I wanted, was not available. We often need a room in this area and we have paid between $50 and $70 over the last few years. We decided to start bidding higher than usual since we needed to secure a room that night. We bid $65 for the Paramus Hackensack area and we won the Hyatt Place. I was very excited as this is our favorite place to stay in the area.

There is one thing I want to mention. The Hyatt Place is in Fairlawn, NJ. When I started the bidding process in Priceline, I said I was looking for a room in Fairlawn. The website told me: "Please note: Fair Lawn, New Jersey is located within the Saddle Brook - Teaneck, NJ area." I knew I had won the Hyatt Place in Fairlawn before with a bid for the Paramus Hackensack area. I just stuck to what I did before and I won the Hyatt Place in Fairlawn by bidding in the Paramus Hackensack area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]