Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Airport South-Burlingame) Embassy Suites

bridgerrrrr
By bridgerrrrr,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire New Orleans thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Then return to HOTWIRE and re-run your search above, but this time click on the CONTINUE button next to this offering, then click the 'See all amenities' link under the icons... do you see more amenities than just the eight above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I couldn't remember what I ended up doing for New Orleans. So I searched for Embassy on these forums because that's the hotel I wanted, and found that the 4* was definitely Embassy Suites. So I used your HOTWIRE link and booked it, and sure enough, it was Embassy Suites! Thanks for your help. $79 for Dec 5, total of $95 with fees, plus I know they charge $10 for parking.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Can you please add the full list of amenities shown before your purchase to this threads... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]