Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* North Scottsdale

phx
By phx,
in

A new 4.5* has come up in North Scottsdale. Different Amenities than the Westin Kierland. Here are the amenities:

Resort

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant

pool

Fitness Center

High Speed internet

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa

Any ideas? Could be anything. Seems to have good prices. I was pricing the night of August 28th.

Thanks.

In almost any other zone this would be a layup... but in this zone it's nearly impossible. Just so many resorts!!

I tried looking at a few to see if i could find any that offer shuttle service (as i think that's the 'outlier' amenity) but coudln't come up with anything. I see the Millenium Resort offering a few specials thru Orbitz and Expedia ($79 rate or $149 with a $100 food/beverage credit) and i don't recall seeing that name on our lists before but i don't see anything on their site about shuttle service.

Sorry couldn't be of more help with this one... but maybe the Millenium offered above is a good deal since it nets out to about the same as the Hotwire reservation (or even cheaper if you count the food/bev credit as cash)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]