Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Redondo-Manhattan Beaches) Crowne Plaza Rdndo Beach

Bambie1
By Bambie1,
in

Hello,

I've been making quite good use of your forum on a regular basis now and thought i'd throw this in there.

My boyfriend and I will be in california for a week and have booked all our other nights hotels near disneyland. I have one more night to bid for which is the sunday before we leave out of LAX.

We would like to stay somewhere near the beach or within a very short drive to santa monica pier.

However we are cheap :)... and would only like to spend 40-55 bucks for a 3 star or higher. As this is what we have been paying for every other night we've bid on (from disneyland to san diego).

I just want a nice place with maybe a max 10 min drive to the santa monica pier. Any advice? Or if not santa monica a very nice other beach.

Advice?

Thanks,

Jen

What date is this for, Bambie1?

Santa Monica hotels cost more than hotels near Disney so I'm not confident you'll win a 3* in SM for $55 or less. If $55 is your limit then I suggest you bid $55. Maybe you'll be lucky since you're bidding for a Sunday night, which is often the slowest day of the week.

Remember that Priceline's zone is called Santa Monica-Marina Del Rey, not just Santa Monica, and you could win a hotel in MDR too.

If $55 isn't enough for Santa Monica zone I think you may be able to get a 3* or higher for under $55 in the Manhattan-Redondo Beach zone.

Please start your bids with this PRICELINE link.

Got it on my first bid.

Redondo beach 3.5 start Crowne Plaza for one night on Dec 14th 2008.

I based my bidding on the fact that i'd seen in won many times for approx $55 or $53 and gave it a shot for 50 and won! I'm going to call the hotel to see if we can get an ocean view :) its not santa monica like orignally i wanted but its close enough to the beach.

Thanks!

Jen

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

We're glad to see that you're happy with the results and that the information on the board was helpful in your bidding.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]