Priceline Hotel: 3* La Crosse Radisson

jniff
By jniff,
in

I had to a work a bit for this one ... Started bidding for a 3* at $45 and bid every about every 24 hours. Was finally accepted $56 four days before the date we wanted to stay (11/25/08).

Interestingly, when I placed the winning bid, PRICELINE told me they would have an answer in about 15 minutes. Never have gotten that before. I assume they were contacting the hotel to see if they would accept. I wondered if the fact that I kept bidding at around the same price triggered something ... ?

Will post a hotel review separately, but note that this hotel will be undergoing much-needed renovations starting in 12/08.

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

The "we'll have an answer in 15 minutes" is PRICELINE's old system... soemtimes it reverts back if there is a technical glitch with their current system (problem getting credit card approval, booking system down, etc)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]