Priceline Hotel: YYZ Toronto Airport Sheraton Gateway

helpmeplease
By helpmeplease,
in

The Sheraton is one of 3 hotels that has been reported to the board as a 4* in the Toronto Airport area. The other 2 are the Westin Bristol Place and the Marriott. There is also a chance that it could be a different hotel altogether.

If you haven't yet bid on PRICELINE I would recommend you read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained to get an understanding on how the process works.

You should keep in mind that there is no way to pinpoint a particular hotel with PRICELINE. What you get is what you get and there are no cancellations. You give up a lot of flexibility but the deals are usually worth it.

If you are set on the Sheraton, maybe HOTWIRE is a better route.

Please include the dates of your stay and maybe we can find other options. I would also advise that if you are going to go the PRICELINE route that you confirm your re-bidding procedure with the board first. That way we can help you get the best deal in the zone you want.

thx everyone for your help. The information is very useful. I am not yet ready to proceed w/ a booking - - still researching things. If/when I do decide to go the bidding route I will update everyone. Based on the replies, correct me if I am wrong, it looks like there are two possibilities for the area - the Sheraton Gateway & the Westin Bristol Place. (Given that the Marriot was downgraded to a 3.5). Any way of telling between the Sheraton & the Westin based on descriptions?

As tilepusher mentioned, the Renaissance is also a possibility, and there could be others that just haven't been reported to the board yet.

Any way of telling between the Sheraton & the Westin based on descriptions?

There are no descriptions on PRICELINE and there is no way to bid for one and not the other. It could go either way.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]