Hotwire Hotel: 4* hotel Scottsdale

swimstef
By swimstef,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in th same thread.

Thoughts?
What is that you're looking for from this stay and what type of hotels do you typically stay in? There is a BIG gap between a 4* hotel and a 2* hotel (one which i think is well worth $30/nite)... are you looking for something 'nice' for this stay or is budget your primary concern and looking for the least expensive property available?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oops - I meant to start a new thread re: the 2-star hotel in the same area.

Obviously it's great to save money and get the cheaper deal, but you're right - for $30 more per night there is a huge quality difference.

The further SOUTH in Scottsdale the better (this may make me choose the 2* if it has a likely location) and the complimentary breakfast is always a bonus (at 2*).

I think that having an idea as to what the 2 and 4-start hotels may be would help me to decide...

Thanks!

The 4* is a match for the Mondrian Scottsdale so that would be our best guess for that one.

I'm not currently seeing a 2* offered in this zone with the amenities above, but will add that i wouldn't expect much more than a Days Inn, Howard Johnson, or Extended Stay type or property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would bet it is the Mondrion. Graet location in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Graet restaurant and bar. Wonderful fitness room. A/C sucks, so just do not go in the summer. It is a renovated HoJo. THey did a nice job. Very hip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]