Hotwire Hotel: 4.5-star hotel in North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Coast

MilwaukeeHank
By MilwaukeeHank,
in

All,

I visit Chicago a few time a year and have always used the site when connecting through HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. However, I've never seen this 4.5-star in the Gold Coast area. Does anyone know what this is? I thought maybe the James or the Sofitel were upgraded to this status.

Specifically, I'm looking at January 3rd, one night and it is priced at $149/night. The amenities are fitness ctr, restaurant, business center and high-speed internet. It's also a 4.5 rating for Trip Advisor.

Thanks for any help with the identification.

The only hotel I would think it could possibly be is the Sofitel.

Personally, I'd rather recommend the 3.5* in the NMA/Water Tower/Gold Coast area for $79 that has the amenities: Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa. This is likely the Indigo, which isn't far from where the Sofitel is. While the Indigo isn't as nice as the Sofitel, it's a very cute little boutique hotel in a nice location. Plus, it's about half what the potential Sofitel listing is - all that money saved can go towards a nice dinner, etc.

Don't get me wrong, the Sofitel is quite nice - I just think the Indigo is an awfully nice hotel that's about $70 less.

If you do plan to book either of these ideas, please start the booking process by clicking on the site's link to HOTWIRE (click the HOTWIRE) as doing so supports the site.

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

...have always used the site when connecting through HOTWIRE or PRICELINE
It would be appreciated if you began to also share your wins with the board... the information could help future users, just has you have been helped by those who have posted before you :)

In regards to the above, the Sofitel Water Tower has indeed been upgraded to the 4.5* level so that would be my best guess as well.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]