Priceline Hotel: HELP NYC 8/20-8/22

bennyfr
By bennyfr,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I have separated your post from the thread it was attached to as your stay is for different dates then the post it was connected to. Rates are date specific and a strategy for one user on a given set of dates should not necessarily be applied to a stay for another time period.

What star rating and zones are you willing to accept and when did you place the above bids (so we'll be able to know if you'll have to wait 72 hours before bidding again).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can have my traveling partner bid so I can bid 2 times in 72 hours.

I plced my last bid on July 25, but I can bid today.

I was hoping to get Waldorf Astoria for 120$ but I would also be happy with 3* for 90$

My preferences are UMT, MTW, MTE and then UW or UE

Not sure what your upper limit is for the 4* but i think you may be successful at less than $140. This is how i would proceed for that:

Select 4* MTE and...

Bid $110, if rejected add MTW and...

Bid $115, if rejected add UM/CPS and...

Bid $120, if rejected add UW and...

Bid $130, if rejected add UE and...

Bid $140.

If you didn't want to go that high let us know and we'll re-post for a 3* although i think the chances are good of the above beeing successful.

Keep us updated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]