Proceline Name Your Own Price Airfare

TF720
By TF720,
in

Forgive me if there is a discussion somewhere else here but I wanted to ask about changes to Priceline's Name Your Own Price option for airfare.

It seems they have always made it difficult to bid on airfare but now it seems all but impossible.

In the recent past, after making a bid they would direct you to a page where you can rebid after making changes on aircraft type (jet vs. non jet), number of connections, etc.

Now they take you to the outright purchase page and I can't seem to find a page to make the alterations and rebid.

I can obviously go back to the beginning and start over but the snag is there doesn't seem to be a page where one can select the jet/non jet thing or the number of connections.

The flight I am considering at the moment will never have less than two connections and it would be rare to have a jet option from the smaller airport I am flying from.

The default bid option in Priceline is jet aircraft and maximum of one connection so my bid is 100% guaranteed to fail.

Perhaps the moderator can direct me to a discussion of Priceline's new airfare procedures or offer some insight.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]