FLL Ft Lauderdale Economy Hertz

soleglo
By soleglo,
in

I would try to beat the rate with PRICELINE, and if rejected, take the HOTWIRE offer.

Nobody can say if rates will go down in the next week, but even if they do, and they went down by 50% (note likely), you're $11 would rate would still be almost 50% off of the new lower rate. On the otherhand.. what if rates go up? :)

Nearly 75% off (and perhaps more if you're able to shave a few dollars off of the above via PRICELINE) is enough for me to lock in the rate (assuming your plans are firm) and not worry if i leave a few dollars on the table.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which service you ultimately use and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Used the link bid $9/day via PRICELINE and it was accepted for an economy car via Hertz. Now I am curious how low I could have bid, but I am pleased with the rate especially when I went directly to Hertz website I received a crazy price of over $200 for my rental period vs the $59.16 I am paying via PRICELINE. As always thanks BB!! In the dreaded economy every penny helps! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]