Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* hotel North Scottsdale

Chaz
By Chaz,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire San Jose thread with whateever you eneded up doing for that stay.

Then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above. When you do reply to this thread, please include the full list of amenities associated with this property, which you can view by going to HOTWIRE, clicking the CONTINUE button next to this offering, then clicking the 'See all amenities' link under the icons.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is in regard to the 3.5* condo north scottsdale. March 14/09 to March 20/09

I never noticed the kitchenette before. Thanks for pointing that out.

I re-checked the amenities for the condo and when I got the full list it is quite different.

Resort

1 bedroom

free parking

A/C

In rm Laundry

Fit.

pool

24hr front desk

laundry facilities

High speed internet

Golf near

tennis near

condo

I would like to have help identifying this pro[perty if you have any ideas.

Do you still think it is the Hilton Scottsdale resort and villas.

I never said that this property was likely the Hilton Scottsdale Resort... i said that about the other property that you posted in, and as pointed out in that thread, the hotel you're being offered is different than that one.

This property has not yet been identified and condo properties are often difficult to ID, but the Sheraton Desert Oasis and Hospitality Suites Resort both seem like possibilities.

Have you considered seeing if this property is showing for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance? If so, you could purchase the individual nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'... if you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites (assuming it still appears), if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it oges or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all your insights to this property.

I was able to book directly on the Sheraton Desert Oasis website for a good rate. I got the government rate which I did not think would be available for my dates.

I guess being a government employee does have some perks.

Thanks again

Glad you found something which works for your needs.

Please note as per our support page that we are an affiliate of the Sheraton as well as most other major hotel chains and supplies... please use the links there for your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]