Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Hilton Oceanfront

tseat
By tseat,
in

The 4* looks to be the Hilton Oceanfront Resort.

The 3* hasn't been reported to the board, but I noticed that HOTWIRE mentions a tripadvisor traveler review rating of 3/5 based on 60+ reviews. Referencing tripadvisor directly, the Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort matches this with a 3/5 rating based on 61 reviews.

These would be my guesses.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

The amenities (and TA info) for the 3* match the Holiday Inn Hilton Head Oceanfront so i believe that is likely the property you're seeing and that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That would be my best guess but i'm far from certain... the amenities don't match what has previously been reported for this property, which always creates a level of doubt, and there is no information to confirm, or negate, this guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Assume I look at historic district of Savannah priceline, 4* hotels for the Nov. 26-28 time period. There is only 1 4* historic district hotel listed at $169 per night. If I decide to bid on a 4* hotel in historic district during the Nov. 26-28 time period, am I guaranteed to get the hotel that was the only 4* listed?

Stated another way, does Priceline have other hotels that are not listed on the hotel list that contains prices? Thanks so much for this great forum!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]