Hotwire Hotel: hotel in Nassau for Xmas

Nat22
By Nat22,
in

Hello,

I am trying to book a package for Xmas. Unfortunately, since I don't live in the US I can't use either HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. So I can book the air and hotel separately.

I saw a 3.5* hotel, there is no location at all, but they say R as in Resort. Can you tell me if it can be the Breezes? Or what else? I have read a lot of thing about it, it is not exactly what I would like, but it seems my best option, since I will travel alone.

Thansk a lot for your opinion

I forgot to say it is at $169

3.5-star hotel in Nassau and Paradise Island

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

My dates are Dec 24-29 and the price is today $165.

Thanks a lot :)

Ha! It seems it is not exactly my best choice, then. A bit cold for a single mature traveller... And everything is abusively expensive apart from the room. Now it is at 162!!!

Even if it not not as expensive as others, I would prefer to be in a warm atmosphere. I would prefer maybe- because I know none of them- the Riu Paradise or the Breeze. On Trip Advisor they are very expensive...

Can you give me an advise for my best choice please? It is Xmas...

Thanls a lot

I'm not following your thinking... are you saying that the resort is 'cold' (as in not welcoming) or that Nassau is cold (termperature-wise) and you're looking for a different destination?? :)

You can't choose which hotels HOTWIRE will offer you, they will only show one hotel at each star level in each zone. You can sometimes get other properties to appear by chaning your occupancy to triple and/or quad (using different combations of adults/children), but that's the best you can do.

Your other option is to try PRICELINE, but you'll have less control over the property you're likely to receive.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

oh, sorry, I meant not welcoming. As I said, I would like a warm atmosphere.

I don't want to change my destination, and after reading a lot, I thought the Breezes could be good for me... or Riu, although at the beginning I was not considering AI On PRICELINE, can I make a very low bid on this hotel?

Thank you again

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]