Hotwire Hotel: 4* Naples-Ft. Myers (Bonita Springs) Hyatt Coconut

Becca
By Becca,
in

Purchased on July 22nd.

One night on the 23rd of August. Total charges and refund as follows.

Hotel 1 room(s) @ $280.00 per night x 1 night(s) $280.00

Taxes and fees: $29.95

Hotel Subtotal $309.95

Total Price $309.95

MINUS confirmed 282.00 Double Difference Refund

= $27.95 for the night

They have a Summer promo special for $139. now.

Hotwire rates on this property seem to bounce from $232- $268 for the past 3 days I have watched. I purchased the hotel room right before 6 AM for $280. I don't know if everything gets higher rates at that time or not but that is the only time I saw it this high. Five minutes before and after there was a roughly 15-20 dollar difference.

Can't wait to see this place! I've read wonderful things about it and it looks fantastic! I'm overjoyed with the deal and wish I could have booked more nights.

I sort of found this deal by accident. We are going to Key West on the 24th. I had found a better flight deal from Ft. Myers to Key West (over $110. cheaper than from Orlando) and since I had lived in Bonita till 6 years ago and miss it so I started sniffing out hotels there for one night. I had tried Priceline up to $65 for resort and was rejected. I then compared rates and monkeyed around for two days and decided to gamble. I was afraid DD would not work and I'd be stuck but hubby said go ahead and try. I'm glad I did and glad I grabbed it at that $280 rate.lol

I've heard Bonita has built up alot so this will be perfect to check everything out again.

I'm very pleased with Hotwire and will continue to patronize them in the future.

Will try to report back on both trips after my vacation.

Take care all.

Always great to see successful Double the Difference claims go thru. I really give Hotwire credit for not 'weaseling' out of it for any technicality they can find.

Looks like this hotel is slow in adjusting rates as here is another DOUBLE THE DIFFERENCE GUARANTEE as the same property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]