Priceline Hotel: Brazil (Rio De Janeiro/Sao Paulo): Any previous experience

kelzobei
By kelzobei,
in

Any hotels reported to the board would be found in the Priceline Hotel List, although i'm not sure if we've seen any bidding in this area (it may be fairly new too 'name your own price').

You can try to use the 'retail' version of PRICELINE to see what may be available, but do realize that the two servcies ('retail' and 'opaque') use different pools of hotels, there is a lot of overlap, but hotels that you see thru the retail version of their site may or may not be offered thru the bidding portion of their site (and vice-versa)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

It is still a non-issue, since Priceline hasn't opened up bidding there. When I tried a minute ago, I still got the message:

"Unfortunately, our Name Your Own Price service was unable to locate available hotel rooms for the area and dates you selected. However, we have found a broad selection of hotel room options below."

If our visas come through, I'm headed there with my granddaughter in three days. Cliff hanger.

I finally found rooms when Orbitz had a 30% off special. Jumped on it. I think it is gone now, and I don't know when you are going, but you might watch for it to appear again if you have time.

Romelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

All hotels reported are in the Priceline Hotel List... if the zone is too large for your comfort level then PRICELINE may not be the best option for this stay.

If you would like further help regarding this trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]