Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (North County Coastal) Holiday Inn Legoland

jeremyaz
By jeremyaz,
in

Sorry about the formatting, maybe you can help. I use PRICELINE and this board and tripadvisor constantly. Usually get epic win type results. e.g. 45 per night and Orbitz says 175 type of thing for corporate type hotels on the weekend.

Trying to go to legoland on thanksgiving 11/27 and leave 11/29. Overt course of three days bid up and down the 3, 3.5 and 4 stars. Ratchetin up the amount from around 60/night. PL never came back with one of their counterbids so that was slightly ominius :)

Bottom lione is got a NEWLY DISCOVERED San Diego (North County Coastal) (previously Carlsbad - Encinitas - Cardiff)THREE STAR. The Holiday Inn Legoland , 850 palomar airport blvd, Carlsbad.

Looks fine to me but we shall see. I paid 86 a night (shudder) but most engines showed the roooms blocked or occasionally about$120 per night so I didn't get killed, just not as good a deal as usual.

oh welll :lol:San Diego (North County Coastal) (previously Carlsbad - Encinitas - Cardiff)

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

I use PRICELINE and this board and tripadvisor constantly
It would be appreciated if you shared all your wins with the board, not just new hotels which haven't previously been reported to the board. Doing so helps indicate the frequency of specific hotels being won, and could also help another user who is travelilng to the same area as you for the same/similar dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]