WA Spokane Red Lion at the Park

blkjck1
By blkjck1,
in

For the price we paid for through Priceline, I can't really complain. Yes, we did get a small room with a queen bed, and there was a leftover burrito in the fridge, but I can say that we got good value for the price $44 nightly rate.

The room was clean, as was the bathroom. The bedding was good, and the bed was comfortable. There was enough room for a couple to be in. Complaints: not a lot of sound insulation in the room. We were caught on a Saturday night where the US Marine Corps had some sort of gala celebration, and after the main festivities ended, there was much yelling in the hallways. The windows don't block out a lot of sound from the street, and we could hear the smokers hanging outside from our 5th floor room. We could also hear what we think was the room below us; a couple having intimate relations.

The hotel is close to downtown, and offers free parking and free internet access. We found a couple of great restaurants nearby: The Steam Plant Grill which has a craft brewery offering multiple beer selections, and Frank's Diner; a restored railroad dining car offering excellent diner food.

Proud to be Canadian!

• 5 months later...

This is a very clean and up to date hotel with free wifi and parking right on the river. They also do a great job on the customer service end. My winning bid was $45 and it was a steal. The only down side is that they give PL customers a queen bed. If there is a convention book early as these hotels fill fast.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]