Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch

toulousaine
By toulousaine,
in

toulousaine I think you may be missing a few amenities. The main page only shows a max of 8 icons, but there are often times more. To see the complete list click 'continue' on the hotel from the main HOTWIRE search results page, then directly underneath the amenity icons click 'see all amenities'. This will show to full list if there are more than 8.

toulousaine I think you may be missing a few amenities. The main page only shows a max of 8 icons, but there are often times more. To see the complete list click 'continue' on the hotel from the main HOTWIRE search results page, then directly underneath the amenity icons click 'see all amenities'. This will show to full list if there are more than 8.

OOPS, you're right!

Ok, to add to the 4.5:

SPA SERVICES

CHILDREN's ACTIVITY PGM

With those extra amenities, the 4.5* looks to match the Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch.

I am noticing on HOTWIRE that the 4* you list also lists 'tennis' as an amenity. The complete list for the 4* would be:

resort

smoke free

fitness

pool

restaurant

business

internet

golf

tennis

It also mentions a tripadvisor traveler review rating of 3.5/5 based on 20+ reviews.

This particular set of amenities hasn't been reported to the board but the tripadvisor traveler rating seems to match the Gainey Suites Hotel. That would be my guess.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

UPDATE: It wasn't a glitch. Apparently once you book a hotel, you are no longer able to try to book it for more days. I logged out and registered my husband (since the additional dates I needed are paid for by his company as this is a businesss trip), and then it finally brought the 4*5 star back up ($103), I booked it and again, it's the Hyatt Gainey Ranch, for the dates of 11/30-12/3, $103 per night.

YAY, but too bad we can't get one night to see what hotel it is, and then book it again. This should go on "Tips" :)

Glad you received the hotel you were hoping for and teh board was helpful in your purchase(s).

It would be appreciated if you used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links provided to begin your future purchases.

HOTWIRE does not block you from purchasing the same hotel back-to-back as it has been done many times before on the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]