Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* New York City Airports (JFK) Ramada Plaza

uniplan
By uniplan,
in

Hello eveyone,

I am travelling to NYC and staying one night at JFK on Dec 10 and then doing the same on Jan 06. I am flying from JFK both times and I am travelling with my wife and 2 year old son so I want to stay as close to the airport as possible.

Please advise on a hotel booking strategy.

Gratefully yours,

uniplan

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use seprate threads for each stay (as you may win a different hotel for each stay, as well, since rates are date specific, the price may be different too). We'll use this thread to reflect your 12/10 stay... please start a NEW TOPIC for your 1/6 stay.

Keep in mind that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy... i wouldn't expect too much of an issue with a 2 year old as the third person (inside Manhattan is could be an issue, but i would think you'd be ok by the airport, although no guarantees). I have two small children and i always clear it with my wife that if we really had a problem we'd be OK making a 'bed' on the floor with some extra sheets and a blanket (although we haven't had the need to do this yet... but a risk you need to be aware of nonetheless)

If the occupancy issue is not acceptable to you, HOTWIRE does allow you to search for up to triple occupancy.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed as well as your maximum budget for this stay and the minimum star rating you're willing to accept?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win!

Can you please clarify if you used PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for this purchase? (if hotwire please include the amenities shown before your purchase, which you can still view by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

Regardless of which serice you used, what is the star rating they assign to the Ramada?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]