Hotwire Hotel: 4* Hollywood/West Hollywood, 11/22 - help ID please

rufusmaster
By rufusmaster,
in

Hello,

Hotwire is showing the following hotel available on 11/22 in the Hollywood/West Hollywood area. It doesn't seem to match any of the hotels already listed. Can you please help to identify?

4*

Suite

Complementary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Trip Adv: 3.5 / 5, 100+ reviews as of September 2008

$159 per night

I'm thinking this may be the Roosevelt, based on matching up with TripAdvisor. But hoping someone with better knowledge of the area can help.

Thanks in advance..

This one is a little tricky.

I don't think it is the Roosevelt because the that hotel has a tripadvisor rating of 3.5/5 based on 321 reviews. Typically the number of reviews is within ~20 not 200, so I would rule that one out.

There are two hotels that I see coming close to this rating:

The Grafton: 3.5/5 based on 120

Chamberlain: 3.5/5 based on 118

Both of these offer suites, and match all the amenities except for 'complimentary breakfast'. On Expedia, it explicitly states that breakfast is a surcharge at the Grafton but I can't find anything regarding breakfast at the Chamberlain.

The Grafton is also typically rated in the 3-3.5* range on several sites, whereas the Chamberlain is rated around a 4*.

I'm leaning towards the Chamberlain buy I need to do some more searching on this. I have seen something regarding free breakfast at the Chamberlain as part of a special rate so it might turn out to be the case.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]