Hotwire Hotel: Hawaii Prince Hotel?

Maddy
By Maddy,
in

On Hotwire I was offered the following:

Waikiki Waterfront 4.5*, Customer Favorite, Oceanfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness center, Business Centre $117 a night for August 5-12.

How likely it the Hawaii Prince Hotel? I'd really like to stay there, but I don't like not knowing. I suppose that the price is worth the risk.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Seems to be a match, but there could always be other hotels not yet known. As you say... that's the trade-off.

What you could do, since this hotel shows up for searches on 8/5-8/6 as well as 8/6-8/12 (the Customer Comments are the same so you can be assured it's the same property). Buy the first nite, if you like the hotel buy the other nites, if not, make alternate plans for the remainder of your stay.

Let us know what you decide to do or if you have any other questions.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your advice. It's much appreciated

I ended up booking the room through hotwire, but through their hotel and car option so that I could be sure to get the Prince. It worked out to be about $125 a night including a car.

Not bad concerdering their best deal right now is $169 a nignt. I would have taken the gamble if I weren't booking rooms for others too.

I've been monitering the rates quite a bit. The funny thing I noticed is sometime it was cheaper to book with the car rather than the hotel alone (assuming they were the same hotel).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]