Hotwire Hotel: 4* Santa Monica-Marina Del Rey

Avella
By Avella,
in

Friday Sept. 3 - Sept. 7(Labor Day Weekend)

4* Hotel

$179 per night

beach access

restaurant

pool

fitness center

business center

spa services

I would snag this up if I new it was Loews Santa Monica. When I searched for car and hotel Loews was available for $944 including taxes and fees and it displays these same ammentities, but I'm worried it may be a hotel in Marina Del Ray. We DO want to rent a car so maybe this is a better deal or equal since the $179 doesn't include taxes and fees.

It certainly matches what is known for the Loews, but nobody can give you 100% assurance until after you purchast it... there can always be another hotel that we don't know about or the amenities of the Loews could change.

If you really want to stay at the Loews and can't risk any other property, the Package seems like a good option. The best rate i could find at the Lowes was $255/nite. Multiply that by 4 nites and you're already higher than the package rate which includes a car.

I just did a package search for your dates and came up with a rate of $438/pp ($876 total including taxes and fees). The $179/nite hotel comes to $805 with taxes, if you can get the rate i quoted above it seems like an even better deal as it brings the rental car cost down to $17.50/day including taxes and fees.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of any further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]