Priceline Hotel: Hotel in SPI

nola_diva
By nola_diva,
in

Hi I'm a Nubie

Trying to get a room either 2.5* or 3* in South Padre Island, TX for Nov.14 -16.

Started bidding

3* $73 denied

2.5* $45 denied

later attempted

3* $76 denied

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but is there a resource that tells me what 3* Priceline usually uses, undertanding full well this changes.

Many thx

Welcome to the site! :)

I'm not sure which hotels participate with Priceline in the South Padre Island area, but based upon the regular rates I'm seeing, I'm not sure that Priceline has any availability for these dates - most regular rates are around or even less than what you bid on Priceline.

You have bid $76 for a 3*, but you can get the Comfort Inn Suites Beachside on SPI for $80 per night on Expedia regular rate, and if you use the coupon code HOT10, you get $10 off each night - so $70 per night for a suite.

If this is of interest, please use the site's link to Expedia.com (click the Expedia.com)

HOTWIRE has a 2* for $49 in the South Padre Island area, but that Hotwire listing has not yet been identified. If this is of interest, please use the site's link to HOTWIRE.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record I added two hotels in SPI area for September 2008. I scored the La Quinta Inn for $61.00

per night and the La Copa Inn and Resort for $80.00 per night. These properties are related and look

exactly the same from the interior and room perspective. I booked these rooms using the Betterbidding

links and was very happy with the result. Good luck and continue to use the Betterbidding links to keep this

site going! REgards, Keoni :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]