HNL $17 compact - Hertz

gmarie
By gmarie,
in

Didn't realize you guys had car rental posts too. Got this with my pl hotel last week.

Won economy for $15, was offered upgrade to compact for $2 more.

Your Offer Price: $15.00

Upgrade Charge: $2.00

Final Offer Price: $17.00

Total Rental Days: 1

Subtotal: $17.00

Total Taxes & Fees: $10.06

Total Charges: $27.06

We try to cover it all (including 'non-opaque' deals that are worthy of mentioning)... and if there's an area you would like to see added let us know and we'll consider it. We're favarable to anything that helps in improving user's experience at the board.

I don't think the Car Rental sections gained many posts in the past because for a long time Priceline just wasn't very competitive. It wasn't that they were outright expensive, but they were 'average' (which got expensive after their fee was added, which significantly increated the cost on a one or two day rental)... and for having the same rates as most others, users gave up a lot in the sense that their rentals were non-cancellable.

I just commented in another post that we've been seeing a few more car rental bids lately, which hopefully is a sign that the Car Rental program is getting more competitive.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]