Priceline Hotel: Stuttgart Germany 12/5-12/7

larrylaffer
By larrylaffer,
in

I have not seen any success for Stutgart in Germany so I thought I would give it a try. I am not looking to go until December so I will progressively update this thread and report on any winnings so the hotel list can be updated.

I tried for a 4 star central zone bid for $40 tonight. Following the PRICELINE links to support the site of course. No luck. Germany seems to be reasonably priced for Hotels so provided inventory is there I am hopeful of a decent deal. I will keep you all informed.

Using the 'retail' verstion or PRICELINE as a proxy shows the Le Meridien and two Moevenpick properties (the Airport and Masse) as 4 star hotels in this zone. At the Moevenpick Masse the Saturday nite is much cheaper than the Friday nite, so although probably not desirable, you may want to consider SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID if it won't disrupt your plans too much. (or bid for the Saturday nite and then use the "extend your stay" option if offered (it's not always offered)). If it is offered the Friday nite will likely be at a higher price, but it's one option to consider.

The average rate for both nites is ~$200/nite so i'd still start low as you have been, but i'm guessing it will take at least $70-$80+.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Cheers thereuare. The Le Meriden would do rather nicely. I think the Movenpick which you mention is the Airport Hotel which would be rather bad for us. I will try to avoid splitting as we are only there for a weekend. Thanks for the suggestion though. There seem to three zones for Stuttgart. Central, Airport and a third which I have no idea about where it is!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]