Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown-Convention Center) JW Marriott

poser
By poser,
in

$60 at the Marriott Jw -- the downtown side of Canal Street, across the street from Priceline's definition of the French Quarter. I actually prefer this to directly in the French Quarter.

One room

Two nights

$60 a night

Total = $147

JW Marriot New Orleans

614 Canal Street

Just saw an earlier report for last weekend that went for $50 a night. Guess I need to use this site more.

This site convinced me I could get a decent deal with these websites, so thanks. If I vacation in a city's off-season, I usually negotiate a price in person, but I never would have made an offer this low. Cheapest price I could find for this hotel on another site was $169.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to this thread so that this purchase can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Glad to see that the board was helpful in your purchase and and you're happy with the outcome.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare, the forum new topic email that I received from my subscription said:

poser has just posted a new topic entitled "4* New Orleans (Downtown-Convention

Center) Marriott Jw, $60 ... 10/15/08-10/19/08" in forum "Priceline -

Louisiana".

Is it possible the board software truncated the dates from a long title, or did not handle the elpisis (...)?

Anyway, poser, more than other citoes, hotel prices in New Orleans tend to be driven by things like conventions and special events, so there may be little correlation between what you pay one weekend vs the next - whether booking directly or via priceline.

And, FYI, there's a pretty terrific and free outdoor blues festival going on this weekend just a few blocks from your hotel. Info at http://www.jazzandheritage.org/bluesfest

Enjoy your trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]