Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (Mission Valley) Holiday Inn

already30
By already30,
in

Use our sister site Hotels By The Pier to see the location of the cruise ship piers at well as the hotels around them... then compare those maps to the PRICELINE zones and/or the hotels on the map with those in the Priceline Hotel List to see which zones they're in.

Confirm yourself, but the Downtown zone looks to be the 'right' one (although also note that this zone extends into Harbor Island too, so make sure you can accept a hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone. If not, HOTWIRE may be an option as they separate the Gaslamp Quarter into its own zone and i'd check to see if that may be close enough for your needs.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. I went to look for a price idea on Holiday Inn at the Bay and they're already booked for the night before our cruise--

:)

I wish there were more reports on winning bids for hotels in downtown San Diego. Everything shown for this zone is 4*, $90+ range, and we'll be spending less for less stars.

There are nearly 300 threads on the board pertaining to this zone and you can see all the current star ratings (as last reported) in the Priceline Hotel List.

If you let us know your maximum bid and minimum star rating we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, after looking around at Priceline hotel lists, "Cruise & Snooze" packages, etc., I came to the conclusion that probably the cheapest way is to stay out of the downtown area, and drive in and park at a discount lot.

1st Bid:

$50 3* Mission Valley

2nd Bid:

$52 + East County

Winning Bid:

$54 + National City

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $54.00

Subtotal: $54.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $14.47

Total Charges*: $68.47

Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE link, of course.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]