Hotwire Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Hilton Hawaiian Village

u4ya
By u4ya,
in

After last night's Hotwire update, it seems I'm looking for any help with a new property.

If anyone can offer some assistance in identifying a 4* Hotel in the Waikiki Beach Area for Oct 22-27 at $166/night

all the same amenities except now golf has been replaced with a Children's Activity Program.

Thanks for any help with this!

It seems like your amenity list is incomplete. Can you re-search for this hotel on HOTWIRE and just under (or above) the amenity icons there is a link that says 'see full list of amenities', or something to that effect. Only up to 8 icons are shown on the search page but this link will show if there are any more.

It seems like your amenity list is incomplete. Can you re-search for this hotel on HOTWIRE and just under (or above) the amenity icons there is a link that says 'see full list of amenities', or something to that effect. Only up to 8 icons are shown on the search page but this link will show if there are any more.

A bit more specific... re-run your HOTWIRE search and click the CONTINUE button (with the price in it next to this offering)... then click the "see all amenities" link under the icons shown on this second page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Aha! See all amenities shows:

Resort

Near Beach

Ocean Front

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

The price has been upped to $172/night for the same dates 22OCT08-27OCT08

Thanks, again!

I don't see the 4* hotel in the Beach zone you describe above when searching HOTWIRE for your dates.

This is the 4* hotel i currently see:

Resort

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness

Internet

Business

Laundry

Children's Activities

Is this what you see or are you still being offered the hotel you list above? If you see the hotel you mention above, are you searching for more htan one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, but the Sheraton Waikiki has these amenities but also has a Beachfront icon... i'd guess that this is the property you're seeing above but the Beachfront icon is not showing in the hotel product. (but as this prpoerty has never been identified without the Beachfront icon i'm not too confident in this guess)

I changed my dates by a day and re-ran my HOTWIRE search and got $153/night from 23OCT08-27OCT08 with the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

I assume this means you bought the HOTWIRE offer above... congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear that you received the hotel you were expecting and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]