Priceline Hotel: 3 1/2 * LA-San Fernando Valley (Warner Center-Woodland Hills)

mgaebler
By mgaebler,
in

Note that Priceline now has introduced a 3 1/2 * rating in this area. This is good:

Woodland Hills used to only have 3*, now it is 3 1/2 *, and there are more areas that don't. Specifically: Simi, Studio City, and Van Nuys all don't have 3 1/2*, so that means you can get 3 free re-bids if you want to stay in Woodland Hills (or one of the other areas that has 3 1/2*).

But bids of $70, $75, $85, and $90 failed. Often these will win the Hilton, but this is less likely during the week.

Thanks, that's a great tip! I'm looking for a 3 1/2* hotel room in the Burbank - Universal City - Glendale area for 4 nights, Sunday through Thursday, in March of next year, and I've been bidding for a while with no luck.

The entire stay is for 9 nights, but I split my bid and won the Burbank Airport Marriott (3 1/2*) for the first portion of the trip for $97 per night, but then when I tried again it got rejected and my bid is still being rejected for as high as $109.

Is this because this stay is mainly in the week? Or is it to early to bid? What should be my maximum bid?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]