Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Lake Buena Vista Palace

masonsmousermom
By masonsmousermom,
in

Need help identifying the following Hotwire deal...looking to stay 11/26/2008-11/30/2008. Price quoted at $29/night.

3-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Any help would be appreciated. This is such a great price...seems too good of a price to be a 3*....

Thanks again,

Shelly

I like how you put the amenities is a different colour, makes it easier to read.

I'm not finding anything that is matching based solely on the amenities.

Does HOTWIRE list the tripadvisor traveler review rating for this hotel? If so, please list the traveler rating, the # of reviews it is based on, and the date of the last review. This could help narrow it down.

In searching a recent post with same info, I think this could be Gaylord Palms, but want your opinion, please...

4.5 star in Disney Maingate- Celebration Area

$89 per night from 11/26/2008-11/30/2008

Amenities:

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Also checked by Hotwire as:

Customer favorite

Lowest Price

Guaranteed Best value

If it is Gaylord Palms, I know they usually have resort fees attached. Does Hotwire add those fees onto the total or is is expected at check-in?

4* condo in Disney Maingate- Celebration

Still looking over options and found a 4* condo in Disney Maingate- Celebration area for $79/night 11/26/2008-11/30-2008.

Amenities:

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Daily Housekeeping

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Condo

Did not see any trip advisor ratings, etc.

One more...sorry to keep posting over and over....

4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista- Downtown Disney

$93/night for travel dates 11/26/2008-11/30/2008

Amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

Also, it shows a trip advisor rating of 4.0 out of 5 with 600+ reviews (last review September 2008)

Thanks for everyone's help. Can you tell I'm new to all of this?? :)

Also just noticed that this has a trip advisor rating of 4.0 of 5, based on 300+ reviews (last review September 2008); and they note an approximately $15 resort fee/night at this hotel.

If it is Gaylord you will pay both the resort fee and parking fee directly to the hotel upon check-in. Parking used to be like $10/day

This one looks to match the Buena Vista Palace. That would be my best guess.

If you are looking for hotels, you can always use the pinned Hotwire Hotel List - Florida to try and narrow down the hotel.

Use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

4* Lake Buena Vista- Downtown Disney- booked it today through the HOTWIRE link provided on this site.

$93/night

4 nights

11/26/2008-11/30-2008

Hotel: The Buena Vista Palace

I booked the 4* Lake Buena Vista Downtown Disney hotel on HOTWIRE throughout the link provided on this site. Here are my results:

HOTEL: Buena Vista Palace

Dates: 11/26/2008-11/30/2008

Price: $93/night

Thanks everyone. It's what I wanted....here's to hoping it's a good one!

I stayed there back in July. It is nice. I will book it again. Just rember the resort fee $15 a day. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]